Saturday, May 5, 2007

I've been called to repentance...

AGAIN! (I'm going to have to dig up the old email he sent me before similar to this.)

*sigh* the ex is at it again. Despite the battle in court last summer, he hasn't been to see the kids since last June.

We've had this huge battle over medical expenses and receipts. I believe he owes me, he says I owe him. His attorney and mine told him to pay, he refuses. blah blah blah

So, he sends this letter, a partial check, then sends,"By the way, I care about you and want to let you know that repentance requires confession to the offended part. Is(are) there anything(s) you would like to confess to me?"

I have two very strong things I'd like to say to him in response, just not sure which direction to take.

1) I have done NOTHING to him. If anything, I feel taken advantage of for being TOO nice and becoming a doormat. And if he's offended, isn't there a quote about the fault when offense is taken when none was intended?

2) Flat out tell him that his comments on my character and moral fiber MUST stop (again - I've had to tell him this before) and he needs to remember that he has no authority in my life

Of course, he makes NO comment or response to any updates on the kids, to our son's problems at school or our daughter's heart murmur. Nothing. Just attacks on my character. Loverly.

2 comments:

mkjohn72 said...

What I wanna know is, has he gotten your letter - or email? What did he say to THAT?! ROFL!

Teri Le said...

I emailed him. He responded simply with "I hope you'll reconsider."