Friday, August 24, 2007

I WON!!!!

I'm still completely in shock. I actually won the grand prize - $1,000 gift certificate to the outlet mall. http://www.woodburncompanystores.com/

I really don't have this kind of luck. My brother was always the lucky one. He even won big prizes! My sister even won a free trip to Japan. I've never won anything big. Little things here and there, enough to keep me trying, at least.

I am just so completely astounded. I feel like I need to make a list of the things we want and need so we don't just blow it and think, "wow - where did all that go??"

But, we can stock up on school clothes and SHOES especially for the school year.

Now, often to finish trying to figure out where to put all of this clutter around my house so I can be ready for my son's 7th b-day party tomorrow.

No comments: