Nuts and bolts, nuts and bolts, I've been....
TAGGED! By Kris. Check out her blog and her beautiful jewlery!
(only) Four (of the many) jobs I've had:
1. Papergirl - 7 1/2 years!
2. Telemarketer extrodinare (even ran the HR/Training Dept)
3. Research Coordinater at a PR/Communications Firm
4. Substitute teacher
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean
2. The Mummy (you have GOT to watch the commentary w/ Brendan Frasier.)
3. Moulin Rouge
4. Phantom of the Opera
Four places I have lived:
1. California
2. Utah
3. Indiana
4. Washington
Four favorite TV shows:
1. Heros
2. CSI
3.
4.
Four places I've been:
1. Looney Bin (aka - life)
2. Virtual Reality (aka - the internet)
3. Hell (aka - court with the ex)
4. Hell (aka - single adult dances)
Four favorite foods:
1. steak
2. seafood
3. chips and salsa
4. Diet Pespi (YES! It's a food group. Shush)
Four websites I visit daily:
1. My Message boards
2. LDS Linkup
3. Comics on yahoo
4. work - http://www.deebooks.com
Four places I'd rather be:
1. Getting a massage
2. Getting a pedicure
3. Reading a book on a beach
4. Sitting in a hot tub, reading a book, near the beach
Four blog buddies I want to tag:
1. Heidi (You'd better now - you've been tagged twice, you KNOW you can't let it go.)
2. Jannet (see above - and I miss her)
3. Kari (she thinks her blog is boring, whatever)
4. Lisa (because I wanna hear what she has to say)
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Tag! I'm it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HA!!! I love the four places you've been. I've been to the first two many times, and pray daily I never have to see the last two.
Post a Comment