Sunday, January 27, 2008

Brainy

Yeah - I know it's been awhile - here's why. http://www.learnlikeme.org/

This is what I've been working on (well, that and legal issues) for a few weeks. That's my master's project. Designed and built by me. My partner has helped with lots of the writing. Lots of learning through technical trials. But - wow. I DID IT!


And, ain't this true....

You Are a Total Brainiac

You're amazingly brilliant. Some would even say genius.
You're curious, thoughtful, analytical, and confident.

You take on difficult subjects because you want to... not because you have to.
No field of knowledge is too complicated or intimidating for you.

You've got the brains to do anything you want.
It's possible you end up doing everything you want.

1 comment:

CarrieAnne said...

It HAS been a while..I was wondering if you had fallen into some horrible nonblogging pit of despair.