Thursday, April 3, 2008

Here we go again

YO YO Dieting



















You know how it goes. You get fed up. You diet. It works for awhile. You plateau. You get frustrated. Everything you lost comes back..... bringing friends.

Due to stress and bad habbits, I am currently at the heaviest NON-pregnancy weight IN MY LIFE. Ew.

So, I joined Weight Watchers this week. Of course, today was supposed to be my first day and I donated blood. NOT such a good idea, btw, when you haven't stockpiled the correct food, etc.

But, I have 1 month until graduation, and I'd like to be down at least 10lbs.

Kinda frustrating when my ULTIMATE goal weight would mean a loss of 110-130 lbs. I am very glad that I will have insurance in 2 months, because I plan to get some medical assistance of some sort with this. I just don't want to lose all drive when I plateau again!

Big plus, I now drink MORE than the 8 glasses of water a day thanks to the work water machine and no soda policy in the classrooms. Woot!

1 comment:

The Prices said...

I need to drink more water. I know the feeling of the yoyo diet. I need to do something. Let me know how weight watchers goes. My mom hated it but my grandma has lost 40 lbs doing it.