My brother Tyler, the natorious internet slueth, has found my crazy blog.
Tyler, I refer you to my first post.
Especially this statement:And if my family ever stumbles on this, you already know I'm crazy. And it's all your fault. So whatever you may see here is just a result of your actions. I am not to blame.
Be afraid. Be very afraid. This is the side of me you always feared, but new existed. Deep down! ;)
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Looks like family has found me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is hard to hide from the Sherlock of the Internet. :)
Don't worry sister... I've always known you were crazy, it's just good to see you're ok with it after all these years.
Love ya sis!
LOL Ty, just be prepared, you may not always like what I say here!! :D
Post a Comment