"UPDATES!" They cry! "We want UPDATES!" Yeah. Better be careful about what you ask for, you just might get it. And I only listen once. Your cries for silence in my ramblings will fall on deaf ears.
You've been warned.
And if my family ever stumbles on this, you already know I'm crazy. And it's all your fault. So whatever you may see here is just a result of your actions. I am not to blame.
Today. Wednesday. February 7th.
I overslept this morning due to forgetting to turn of my alarm clock, which I have started placing in my bathroom as to avoid the snooze button attack in my sleep. I have a headache. I am hungry, and the portions on a healthy choice entre simply AREN'T big enough. *sigh*
On the plus side, my gas problem has improved drastically thanks to some digestive enzyme pills I found at Wal-Mart. Who knew?
And I had my 90 day review yesterday, and only 30 days late. Not bad, really. Especially when they love me! We went over the details for my promotion, the pay raise, as well as the fact that I'm now sallaried and get the added vacation bonus! WOOHOO
I had a friend who said to me last week, 'You went from living in one bedroom at your parents house and substitute teaching to married, a house and Dean within 6 months. Amazing." Yup, I have to agree. Life is good.
But I'm still crazy.
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Jumping on the Bandwagon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love the title, TL!!! Congrats on the great review.
yup I have to say Totally amazing, crazy but amazing. Hope your life only continues to improve.
Yes, I love the title too! And I LOVE the update! Thank you! You're a crack up. Miss you!
The portions often aren't big enough, but you'll get totally full if you bulk them up with veggies on the side. And often they don't add any points! Think broccoli.
yay!! i'm so glad you're back online.
hi.
Now that's a FUN read!! LOL
Gas, promotions, living with the parents, it's ALL in here!!!
Thanks for obliging us!!
Kris - Thank you
Mar'Lee - me too!
Jenne - I admit, took me awhile to come up with a suitable title! TY!
Denise - but that would go back to my gas problem. Ahhh, the circular effects.
Janet- (yes, I know it's you) Oh, I've been here - just busy! lol This is for you. No more bullying about updates, though, ok? ;)
Heidi - hello, go clean your house to sell it
Kari - You ain't seen nothing yet! lol
Post a Comment