Saturday, August 2, 2008

Question


Does anyone actually read this blog other than my brother? I feel like I'm talking to myself here. ;)

5 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Well, you can't be alone if I'm on here. :)

Lisa said...

Yep I do.
And hey about your brother...where was he on that dang show!? I saw his picture with his name under it, but NO camera time. What's up with that?

The Prices said...

I am here!! Sorry--I have been out of the blogging world the last couple months but I normally check your blog on a normal basis!!

Denise said...

Talking to yourself...huh...sounds about par for the course for someone who lives in a padded room. I'm just saying.

the princess said...

i do. of course!! but i talk to you all the time so i don't usually post a comment. you get my comments personally. because you're special.