I've never been terminated before - and even if there were so many other issues with the company - it still stings. I've always been a great employee and left on good terms.
I'm job searching, but don't know what I want. Ok, I do, but I don't know if I can get it. I want a good-paying job where I can work the same holidays/hours as my kids. But, I don't want to teach in the K-12 setting again. And I'm tired of "working towards" things getting better.
I'm not doing well today - even Rob's noticed that I seem sullen and withdrawn.
How can I be a working woman and the mommy I want to be?
There are so many things hitting me at once. I could list them - but why?
*Off to find my positive attitude*
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
I am sliding into a funk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry you're in a funk. I'm sorry you were terminated. I'm a big funk myself for no very good reason at all - but I can't seem to find my way out of it.
Being in a funk stinks. Hope things go better for you.
Post a Comment