Someone sent this to me, and I'm going to do it. I never got around to doing the Book of Mormon challenge a few years ago, and I wish that I had. I remember at a conference (I'll have to find my notes) being told the many benefits that came from reading the Book of Mormon during that time. I believe that it's one that will still hold true.
So - here I go. I haven't read the Book of Mormon cover to cover since seminary.
It's time.
http://www.hinckleychallenge.com/
Saturday, February 2, 2008
The Hinckley Challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I did the challenge the last time, and I am going to do it again. It was a great experience. Good luck to us both!
I did it last time...but I think it would have been better if I had read it and after each chapter read the "This is the translation into plain English and for people who don't get it" study guide.
I understood most of it..the BOM is pretty clear comparatively..but I know I could understand it better.
Is there a guide as to how many pages/chapters/verses you have to read in a day to make it in 97 days?
Post a Comment