I've decided to find a quote for each week that will kind of work as my theme. This week's quote comes from my Granny. She was always a wonderful example for me, and this is one of my favorite quotes from her.
Sometimes, we get overwhelmed with life. I have had so many comments of "I don't know how you do it!" over the past few years. I always think, "Well, I get up in the morning, and just keep moving throughout the day. Go to bed. Repeat." It just never really occurred to me that there was other alternatives! You keep doing what you're doing because there is stuff to do - so you do it. You just can't die when you have to pee.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Thought for the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is a really cute quote--I love it!
BWAHA! That's hilarious!
You can't sleep either.
When you have to pee.
It sucks!
Your grandma was a very wise woman!
I miss Granny. For some reason the other day I had a craving for her rolls.
Post a Comment