Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tagged!

Thanks a lot Ahnah! lol (Actually, I feel loved)

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago?

I had just returned to SUU to graduate after deciding not to attend a mission. Preparing for graduation and dating my now ex-husband.

What are 5 things on my to-do list?

Since my daily to do list is boring, here's my "to do before I die" list
* Get my PhD
* SCUBA dive at the Great Barrier Reef
* Publish a book
* Travel
* Get more sleep


What would I do with a Billion dollars?

Go see "Fool's Gold" Yup. That's what I'd do.

5 of my bad habits:
Yelling
Stressing
Diet Pepsi
Stress eating
no sleeping


5 places I have lived:
Bellevue, Washington
San Diego, California
Cedar City, Utah
Hammond, Indiana *shiver*
Vancouver, Washington

5 jobs I have had:
Paper route (8 years!)
Telemarketer
Administrative Assistant
Teacher (middle school and college)
Market Researcher


Things people don't know about me:
Yeah, like I'd post it on the internet where I can be googled. I wasn't born yesterday you know!!!

I Tag:
Jannet (neener, neener, neener)
Sunny
Kari
Deniese
Carrianne (squirrell poo!!!)

3 comments:

the princess said...

you're such a dork!!

CarrieAnne said...

I don't think you're a dork.

And I totally relate to the Family Guy video. WTH?!? I'm RIGHT THERE looking at the kid and everything. It's not like she has to say mommommommommommmommommom over and over again! I'm thinking "Stiiiill looking at you...stiiiill having a conversation with you. Soooooo quit trying to get my attention when you already have it!"

Kari said...

I didn't realize you lived in Bellvue, WA...that's where we were married!