Friday, February 9, 2007

TGIF!

What a crazy week this has been, I'm so glad it's over. It's been one of those mellow, low-energy, not very productive weeks. Work has been hectic, and draining. It has gone well, though - on the continual progression.

So, I'm eating my lunch. It's actually kinda warm and sunny so I took a walk to Subway. Now, I love Subway sandwhiches, don't get me wrong, but WHY do they put their meat on the top and the veggies on the bottom? Who DOES that? And I shouldn't have to ask them to put the mayo on my bread before they put the meat on. The proper order is bread, mayo/condiments, meat, toppings, bread.

Lunch is over. Back to the grind.

I warned you I was crazy.

5 comments:

the princess said...

what kind of sub did you get today?

Teri Le said...

Does it matter if the meat is in the wrong spot? LOL

It was roast beef. With pepper jack cheese. Not toasted (bleck - don't get me started on the toasting of a decently good sub.)

the princess said...

i so don't like toasted either - gag! but i don't mind it on their bacon chicken ranch - that way the cheese is all melted and gooey. gotta stop - making me crave it and i haven't had one in AGES ... they are SOOOO bad for me!

jamie said...

my dh asked them once to switch around the order (ie put the mayo on the top) and they refused saying that corporate had figured out it saved a few seconds if they put the mayo and lettuce on the bottom before the meats/cheese instead of waiting till the end

dumb dumb dumb!!!

Teri Le said...

Yeah, I always ask them to put the mayo on first, and they do. I'm afraid if they told me no, and gave me that answer I'd argue with them for awhile and waste MORE time.