Friday, February 16, 2007

TGIF

Oi! What a week it's been.

I know that I have always identified myself through my work. This probably started when I was 10 and begged my parents to get a paper route. I then had this same route for 8 years, until I graduated from HS and moved away to college. At one point in High School I had four different jobs - plus the various baby-sitting assignment.

I worked full-time and paid my way through college. I've worked fairly consistantly throughout my life. My work ethic and accomplishments are a huge part of who I am.

It's been a rough week at work. And I internalize it and take it personally, even if I'm doing a good job.

Things are on the upswing, and the stats are improving overall. YEAH!

So, my question of the week - what do YOU use to identify yourself?

I'm definitely going to get a pedicure this weekend. Maybe a massage. Yeah for tax returns ;) Have a good one.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I don't know what I use to IDENTIFY myself with? That's a good question, I'll give it some thought!