All my life, I've wanted to SCUBA dive. So, it was the one thing that I made sure that I did while in Hawaii. I had a BLAST, and I'm hopelessly addicted. Can't wait to go again. Next up - to get certified!
Me and Rob!

On the boat!
All my life, I've wanted to SCUBA dive. So, it was the one thing that I made sure that I did while in Hawaii. I had a BLAST, and I'm hopelessly addicted. Can't wait to go again. Next up - to get certified!

On the boat!
3 comments:
Ok...I'm so glad you had fun and enjoyed it and are addicted. Go have fun for me down there, because the thought of scuba diving scares me to death. seriously. I'm so afraid of the water. I think I saw one too many shark movies. Glad you got to do what you *really* wanted to!!!
Looks like fun! Jealous!! Glad you enjoyed it out there :)
Oh and why am I not on your blog? *sniff* :P
Post a Comment