So, Janet tagged me - 10 things I'm looking forward to:
- Graduating with my master's in May, 2008 - FINALLY!
- A clean house
- Picking the first tomato/zuccini/pumpkin, etc from our garden this year (I'll update with a pic tomorrow - too dark to take one tonight.)
- Getting 8 hours of sleep every night for a week, I can't even remember the last time that happened
- SCUBA diving, again. Anywhere.
- Getting skinny
- Owning a home on 5 acres and having our family farm
- A life less hectic
- Bed
- Smacking Janet upside the head for tagging me when I have homework to do!
I have no idea who reads this, so POST your comments. I promise not to tag you, though. I'm not as mean as Janet. ;)
3 comments:
you could at LEAST spell my name right!!
WHY? Then you'd have nothing to bug me about. ;)
I COULD bug you about not having my blog linked on yours, right??? :D
i like to break bread with way out lds people...no really i prefer those that are obdient to their bishops and relief society president i have been in touch with your links and they seem all pretty well based in our unique doctrine if you feel curious link on or latched on or just visit barlow putz.blogspot.com
Post a Comment