Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I am so very excited!

I got a phone call from the Relief Society present tonight. She was thanking me for some rabbit meat I had given her last week. And then she asked me for something.


They want me to be in charge of a musical production of Women at the Well!


http://deseretbook.com/store/product?sku=3103875

Kenneth Cope's latest inspiration draws upon the realization that women were the catalysts to many of the New Testament's most spiritually poignant moments. A woman touches His garment, a woman hearkens to His invitation at a well, a woman washes His feet with her hair, a woman discovers His empty tomb. Written for women and performed by women, Women At The Well will stir the very center of your soul.

I absolutely LOVE doing musical productions. This is something that I am so very, very excited to do. It's something that's pure love and joy and excitement for me. I'm honestly surprised that they've asked me, but I am very, very glad they did! I'll learn more about it on Sunday. But I highly recommend hearing this music - it is very powerful.


1 comment:

Kari said...

I LOVE this music! Good Luck!!