Yeah, we've all heard the saying. We know it means that there's something precious in all of us that someone just needs to find. We need to be refined, blah, blah, blah.
Well, just so everyone knows. I really *AM* a diamond in the rough. And I'll prove it - once I die. I fully intend not to be burried, cremated and my ashes scattered or held in an urn, mummified or whatever. I want to become the diamond that I know I am.
This is my wish. If my offspring won't do it. I'll haunt them. Ok, I may haunt them anyway, but just for fun.
Information on it:
I mean it!!! Don't put me in a cemetary that no one visits and weep over my grave. Have a wake and tell funny stories about me - then turn me into a diamond.
Life is prescious, so why shouldn't we be a prescious gem after life?

2 comments:
LOL! My mom wants to be a pink diamond. She said she doesn't care if she's a colored diamond or clear, whatever I am willing to wear. LOL I think it's a FANTASTIC idea!
I have seen that before. I think it is a great idea!!
Post a Comment